Finding user connections in SQL server

• Hi,

I want to monitor user connections, how many applications are connecting to the database, CPU and memory usage for a certain period of time. Is there any SQL server 2008 monitoring tool which can be used to get this informations and history for the certain time. Is there any window tools that can be user for this purpose. I used sql profiler, system activity monitor but not getting the counter user connection to any database at a time.

Please help me if anybody is aware of this.

Regards,

Sumanta

Ryan
    //All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them//

• you will need third party tool for that idera, quest, ......

• you can do trace output directly to table and query the trace data using group by

Best Regards,

Vijay Mishra

• Hi

Please evaluate @nalytics Performance Free Data Collector for Microsoft SQL Server &

Windows Server, this tool can help you to solve your performance problems and get

performance archive history information

Regards

support.sql@gmail.com

@Analytics Peformance - Microsoft SQL Server & Windwos Server Data Collector

http://www.analyticsperformance.com/

SNM

Try Free Microsoft SQL Server Data Collector & Performance Monitor.

http://www.analyticsperformance.com[/url]

@nalyticsperformance - Microsoft SQL Server & Windows Server Free Data Collector

• I believe everything you need can be logged via counters in perfmon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• hi

use the below procedures to know how many user are connected to ur database

sp_who2

sp_who

cheers 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply