Formatting Data

• Hi All

I need assistance with the below, attached pic is the table structure column (Client_User_Agent) I need to split data so that I can have the browser used and the device used also grouping them to have a count, I need to create graphs with this devices and browsers using date driven parameters. So I have written the attached code but seems messy since I’m not good with development. Can you guys help me to tidy the code or improve it. Please see attached PIC’s to get my idea

I hope I’m making sense

Thanks for your help

It's better to fail while trying, rather than fail without trying!!!

• Hi,

Can u explain in details,more about it,

means,

did u have your (Devices,Browser,count) Table ready,

based on which u need the graph.

also send the sample of final output u want.

also,

what data(tables) available with u and and what output u want.

• smthembu (12/21/2012)

Hi All

I need assistance with the below, attached pic is the table structure column (Client_User_Agent) I need to split data so that I can have the browser used and the device used also grouping them to have a count, I need to create graphs with this devices and browsers using date driven parameters. So I have written the attached code but seems messy since I’m not good with development. Can you guys help me to tidy the code or improve it. Please see attached PIC’s to get my idea

I hope I’m making sense

Thanks for your help

You have been around ssc long enough to know what we need to really help you and, unfortunately, it isn't the nice pretty pictures you posted. I can't use those to create and populate tables to work on a solution to your problem, and I'm sorry but I'm not taking the time to transfer the information manually.

If you need to, read the first article I reference below in my signature block. It will walk you through the steps necessary to post the information we need in a readily consumable format.

You really do need to help us help you.

• Thx

It's better to fail while trying, rather than fail without trying!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply