Getting Error while Synchronizing....

• Hi! I'm using merge replication for database synchronization. I'm getting the folllowing error when launching the replication monitor.I can able to access both sides. Stil having the problem.

Error messages: The process could not connect to Subscriber 'DTECH\SQL2008'. (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL20084) Network Interfaces: The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security. Please ensure that you can contact the server that authenticated you. (Source: MSSQLServer, Error number: -2146892976) Cannot generate SSPI context (Source: MSSQLServer, Error number: -2146892976) The subscription to publication 'Pub_Smster' could not be verified. Ensure that all Merge Agent command line parameters are specified correctly and that the subscription is correctly configured. If the Publisher no longer has information about this subscription, drop and recreate the subscription. (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL-2147201019)

Anyone know abt this error? Whr I'm missing?

• Check the Subscriber Server Instance. And see whether it is added at first in Sysservers list. If not drop the server and add the server sp_addserver <>,local.

This might solve the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply