Getting the following error message when trying to run an ssis package - HELP

• I am getting the following error message when scheduling an ssis package. I am using a sql server proxy account to run the ssis package. what is the problem here. I made sure the windows domain account that is the credentials of the proxy account has permissions on the server that is saying access denied. What else could be wrong? thanks ahead of time!!!!

Executed as user: CORP\SA-esssqlproxy. ....00.4035.00 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved. Started: 3:47:58 PM Error: 2009-12-14 15:47:59.80 Code: 0xC0014055 Source: Shred the contents of the variable Description: Failed to lock variable "User::Name" for read/write access with error 0xC0010001 "The variable cannot be found. This occurs when an attempt is made to retrieve a variable from the Variables collection on a container during execution of the package, and the variable is not there. The variable name may have changed or the variable is not being created.". End Error Error: 2009-12-14 15:48:00.07 Code: 0xC00291CB Source: Send Mail Failure Send Mail Task Description: Either the file "\\sdalessd01\ESS_DIR\xCalcs\BLob_CALC.log" does not exist or you do not have permissions to access the file. End Error Error: 2009-12-14 15:48:00.07 Code: 0xC0024107 Source: Send Mail Failure ... The package execution fa... The step failed.

• The error seems to be with variable also, not just the security permissions.

Check the variable name reported in the error msg and see if that variable is out of that scope of the task where it is being utilized.

Bru Medishetty

Blog -- LearnSQLWithBru

Join on Facebook Page Facebook.comLearnSQLWithBru

Twitter -- BruMedishetty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply