HELLP! Reporting Services brought my company to a halt!

• If they give you the solution on how to fix it could you help me out and let me know?

• Well after struggling for awhile I decided to uninstall the reporting services and remove the report server and report server temp database. Reinstalled and setup the reporting services and deployed all my reports and it worked correctly then.

It has got to do with the ReportServerTempDB which was "updated" because I had a backup of the reportserver database but not the temp database.

Your best bet would be to unistall and reinstall/setup the Reporting Services.

• Matt Miller (3/12/2008)

I just came across something on the MSDN web site that implies that that particular error would be resolved in SP1 for SSRS 2005. Have you patched your 2005 install?

(the An error occurred during printing. (0x80004005) error)

I apologize. I misread that post. Actually we have SQL Server 2005 running on our database server, but our reporting services is a 2000 instance that is running on a seperate machine. The reason for this is the compatibility level of the program that we use to access our reports (Microsoft CRM 3.0). We also have to have RS on the same server as that application, but we did not want to put the applicationg on the same server as our Databases. Still havin that same problem by the way. Haven't gotten any type of worthwhile response from Microsoft, just that it has been escalated to the next team.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply