High End or Low End

• Andy, not at all - its a real challenge that needs broader discussion across our events. Chats like this one help shape all our views on what we need to work on, which is a start if not incredibly exciting.

• Perhaps attendees could gain insight as to the difficulty of the topic if you posted some technical links in the session description as preparatory reading i.e. 'to benefit from this session you should have a basic understanding of [link1], if you'd like to know more [link2] and advanced resources/info RE this session [link3]. I think it's helpful to keep the sessions challenging, even if a newcomer comes away with more questions than answers, as there are plentiful resources to find answers to those questions between events.

• Ramona-1042522 (7/28/2010)

Perhaps attendees could gain insight as to the difficulty of the topic if you posted some technical links in the session description as preparatory reading i.e. 'to benefit from this session you should have a basic understanding of [link1], if you'd like to know more [link2] and advanced resources/info RE this session [link3]. I think it's helpful to keep the sessions challenging, even if a newcomer comes away with more questions than answers, as there are plentiful resources to find answers to those questions between events.

Prepratory reading, what an interesting idea. I am not sure how many people would actually do it, but those that did would probably come away with a great deal more insight and understanding that would stick with them for a long time.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply