How to customize "Reports" portal pweb page

• Hello guys,

I am new in SSRS 2005.

I have just finished the installation and configuration, all run correctly I have create a report, deployed and accessed through the reporting services reports portal.

The report just created is show and opened.

My question is:

The portal is very comfortable, but because I have to develop reports for clients, I need a "reports" portal to be customized, deleting the default layout such as tabs, and right-side menu, to be replaced by customs ones.

The customization is possible? and if yes how to do it? (eg some resource to be used as references).

Thank

• net-118925 (1/12/2010)

Hello guys,

I am new in SSRS 2005.

I have just finished the installation and configuration, all run correctly I have create a report, deployed and accessed through the reporting services reports portal.

The report just created is show and opened.

My question is:

The portal is very comfortable, but because I have to develop reports for clients, I need a "reports" portal to be customized, deleting the default layout such as tabs, and right-side menu, to be replaced by customs ones.

The customization is possible? and if yes how to do it? (eg some resource to be used as references).

Thank

You do that with VS2005 ReportViewer control that is you can either use the Web version or the Windows version. I have covered the ReportVeiwer control in the thread below. You could also send the reports directly to your customers through subscription.

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic845443-324-1.aspx#bm845610

Kind regards,
    Gift Peddie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply