How to fetch the data from ERP database thru SQL query

• Hi,

I want to fetch the data from ERP database thru SQL query. I want to know how to connect to ERP database to retrieve the data in to my SQL server 2005 data base.

Thanks

Rao.

• NLV (6/13/2011)

Hi,

I want to fetch the data from ERP database thru SQL query. I want to know how to connect to ERP database to retrieve the data in to my SQL server 2005 data base.

Thanks

Rao.

What have you tried? Is this a SQL Server database? What problems are you having?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Hi,

I am new to work with ERP databases. Vendor will provide the SQL queries to extract the data and I should store the data into my database.

Yes, it is SQL server.

I just want to know different procedures to connect to ERP database system. Please suggest.

Thanks

IVLN

• From the sparse information you've given, a linked server or a dataflow task in SSIS seem to be what you need. Please provide more details of what you're trying to do if you need any further help with this.

John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply