How to freez report column headers, when scrolling reports the column should not scroll only data ...

• Hi,

I have a required in SQL Reports that the columns in report should not scroll, they should be freezed or its up to client, if he want to feez the columns. Like we do in Excel. Is there any such feature available ?

Shamshad Ali.

• Do you mean is SSRS?

If so yes.

In VS look at the bottom right of the screen where your column groups are displayed, click on the small down arrow to the far right of this and click advanced mode. Then on your row group section click on the static row group. Then in the properties pane set Fixed Data = True, Keep Together = True

Hope this helps

Andy

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

• Thanks, can we do this in SSRS 2005?

Shamshad Ali

• Not sure sorry as I've not used 2005

I can only suggest giving it a try and see if it produces the desired result?

Andy

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply