How to make design for booking hotel and program ?

• thank you for reply
    im sorry for post in multi thread 
    Why are package and package duration different tables?
    because package have multi duration
    Do packages have multiple duration? 
    yes  duration may be 8 days or 15 days or 21 days
    Why would they not be considered different packages (their details will be different, costs will be different)
    actually this is intelligent question
    yes i consider that package for hotel Hilton different from package to hotel movenpick
    and different for details program alexa that require two hotel accommodation
    same details and same costs only if i have package for program alexa or hotel Hilton
    have more duration 8 or 15 or 21 etc
    suppose i have package 8 days and 15 days for movenpick hotels
    per package 8 day
    day accommodation  flight                                            transfer
    day1 movenpick  from amsterdam to cairo                from airport to hotel
    day2 movenpick

until day8             from cairo to amsterdam
    for movenpick package 15 days
    day accommodation  flight                                            transfer
    day1 movenpick  from amsterdam to cairo                from airport to hotel
    day2 movenpick

until day15            from cairo to amsterdam
    so that same details and same costs for package 8 or 15 different only one days and costs
    for extra days
    package not changed every day per hotel or programs tourists according to details
    so that writing same details of package every day will repeat data more so that i write them 
    one time then depend on details i can calculate costs per package .
    Why are Excursion and Excursion period different tables? Transfer Type and Transfer period?
    Excursion represent visiting museum and pyramided 
    Excursion period because prices of visiting museum or tourists places different from date to date
    meaning i get benefit from excursion periods when calculate cost
    from 01/01/2017 to 01/04/2017 20 dollar
    from 02/04/2017 to 01/08/2017 30 dollar
    and relation between Excursion and excursion period one to many
    because excursion have many periods
    Transfer represent going tourists from airport to hotels by bus or cars and costs related to it
    Transfer periods represent price for transfer because
    Transfer  from 01/01/2017 to 01/05/2017 30 dollar
    Transfer  from 02/05/2017 to 02/09/2017 30 dollar
    All package following to Programs or hotels have hotel accommodating + tranfer + flights + excursions
    any details need tell me i will write here

• are any thing not clear

• ahmed_elbarbary.2010 - Saturday, July 8, 2017 10:07 AM

can you help me please i will work and if some thing wrong tell me please

Having built several booking, booking BI systems and interfaces to almost all common GDS systems, my advice for you is to study the OpenTravel Alliance (OTA) documentation. Don't try to reinvent the wheel, lot of knowledge has gone into the OTA effort and the first glance, your approach is rather naive.
    😎

• perhaps the one or more of the data models on this site will provide you with ideas

http://www.databaseanswers.org/data_models/

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply