I need a replacement! (Chicago Suburbs)

• I am/was the DBA for a software development team over the past 5 years.  Having been recently promoted to Project Leader, I need a new DBA.  The position requires strong T-SQL skills and excellent design ability.  You'll work in a relatively loose atmosphere within a very large (read stable) company.  Please contact me for further information.

Here's the official posting, but it does leave a bit to be desired. 

Overview:
    The DBA is responsible for the day to day oversight of database development. The DBA evaluates and assists in the development of database design. Coordinates and reviews the work of systems development personnel in reference to database structure and usage. Conducts testing and does final analysis reviews to ensure appropriate standards have been applied. Reports to the Lead ? Business Systems Development Development.

Qualifications:

Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience. The qualified candidate will possess: 2 - 4 Years experience with RDBMS (MS SQL Server) Design&Development. The candidate will be required to have a full working knowledge of SQL Server 2000 including design, maintenance, and implementation. The ideal candidate will also have .NET experience, preferably VB .NET or C#. 

• Hi Josh

Is this a consulting position or a permanent one ? Also would the company sponsor visa (H1 B) ?

I have a Masters from Louisiana State University and am currently working on Sql Server Reporting Services/VB.NET and I have about 4 years of experience with Sql Server 2000.

Dinakar

Dinakar Nethi
    Life is short. Enjoy it.

• This is a full-time position.  We're willing to look at anyone who expresses a long-term interest.

• Sounds good..Is there any email that you can be reached at ?

Dinakar Nethi
    Life is short. Enjoy it.

• Hi

i m interested. but how to contact u can u post ur email.

reagrds,

aeimei @ hotmail.com

• here's another bit of tantalyzing info... "among the Top 50 companies overall in FORTUNE Magazine's 2002 "Most Admired Companies in America." "

if you're interested, please e-mail me your resume: smith-josh&aramark[no-spam].com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply