I Need Full Info of MCTS(70-431) exam,Please give me Tutorial and Hints.

• Hi guys,

I have just got back home having passed 70-431 🙂

Very pleased to gain my first MS certification!

Richard

• richard (7/4/2008)

Hi guys,

I have just got back home having passed 70-431 🙂

Very pleased to gain my first MS certification!

Richard

Congrats! What was your score?

So, which exam's next on your list? :hehe:

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • 788 - what is the maximum?

I'm going to give my brain a rest for the moment before I take any more 🙂

• I believe it is 1000, though I have not seen that officially confirmed and I don't know anyone who's received that. (Best I've done is 984 on a VB exam some years back)

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Congrats Richard! You are motivating me to get off my lazy butt and get ready for the test.

Regards,

David

• I live in the Seattle area and am looking for a tutor to get me ready to take the 70-431 Certification for SQL Database Administrator.

• Are you aware of any good tutors available in the Seatle Washington area for The Exam 70-431.

I have taken all the classes related to this topic but feel I would like some one on one training to prepare for this test.

Ray Edmonds

ray.w.edmonds@gmail.com

• Ray,

Check with the Seattle SQL Server Users group. (I'm sure there is one). If no one there is willing or able to help, consider virtual tutoring via some internet interface like Skype or Google Wave.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply