IE Problem with Viewing Forums

• Greetings all,

I was out for 10 days on vacation shortly before the holidays. On my return, I found that I can't reply to the forums or post PM's from my XP machine. It works fine from Firefox at home and on my other Windows 95 (don't ask :op ) machine here. When I hit the reply or PM buttons, I get the page displayed except for the space where the body of my message should go.

I'm thinking it's got something to do with the IE settings or a recent security update on the XP box but for the life of me I can't figure out what. Anyway, if anyone else has run across this or has any ideas for helping me fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, and I hope everyone had a great holiday and are all looking forward to a happy and properous new year.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• Haven't changed anything. Is it IE 6?

• Do your admins enforce policies, especially on IE? I found that our network guys started allowing all cookies, etc. through a registry change pushed out to all machines.

The other thing is to go ahead and clear out the sql server central cookies, etc. However, a continuing problem for me is that I cannot answer the question of the day directly from the link in the email, I have to first go through the main page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply