Integration Services Catalogs - Overview report / view

• Hello
    I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. When I execute a package directly from the integration services catalogs in ssms I get the option which asks  would I like to open the overview . Is there a way to load this overview after I kicked it off , like when I right click on a package and select reports I can see the two standard reports  All Execution and All Validation - how do I navigate / load the overview report. Any help would be grand 
    Thank you.

• olaf.dedig - Wednesday, September 20, 2017 5:04 AM

Hello
    I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. When I execute a package directly from the integration services catalogs in ssms I get the option which asks  would I like to open the overview . Is there a way to load this overview after I kicked it off , like when I right click on a package and select reports I can see the two standard reports  All Execution and All Validation - how do I navigate / load the overview report. Any help would be grand 
    Thank you.

The Overview report is associated with a specific execution of a package, not just the package itself.
    When you open the All Executions report, you can get to any Overview report you wish by following the hyperlink.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Thank you so much - exactly what I was looking for - was right there the whole time and didn't see it. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply