Internal Error Occurred Please help me

• Everyone,

Ever encountered this king of error. Please I really need some help on this one. I just installed the Reporting services and did some troubleshooting because I had to change domains. Please if anyone has any idea on how to proceed let me know. I'll really appreciate it

"An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. (rsInternalError) Get Online Help

The profile for the user is a temporary profile"

• I have not encountered this error. 

However, my guess is that since you changed the domain, reporting server can no longer connect to the SQL Server Report database.  You will need to use the configuration and setting utilities to reset the account and password.

The other possibility is that the encryption key for the database is no longer valid.  Use the rskeymgmt to reset it.  You will have to redeploy all your reports and datasources again.

Before doing any of this, I would recommend a backup so you can restore to the original state.

from BOL:

"During setup, rsconfig is installed to <drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn. "

rsconfig {-?}{–c } {–e } [–m computername][–s servername]{–d databasename}{–a authmethod} [-u username] [-p password][-t ]

• Hi,

i got some intresting thing in my server database. as i install report server on 8 sep but this is showing the dtproperty table on 19 oct means today.

and i am facing same type of problem.

i think this will help to find out our solutions as either we have change our dt table or i have deleted my table but i dont know how.

Regards:

ARUN

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply