Internal SQL Server Error (sql 2000)

• I've a SQL Server 2000 problem...I am seeing the error message during using program..." Internal SQL Server error"

I installed SQL Server 2000 Service Pack4 but this problem stil continue...

How can I solve this problem?

Cihat AKIN

Thanx

• What OS/SP are you running ? What SQL Version/SP are you running ? Is the error occurring on the SQL Server itself ? Is the error occurring on a client computer ? Is there anything in the SQL Server errorlog ? Have you Checked the WIndows 'application' and 'system' error logs ? What are you doing exactly ? Can you reproduce the error consistantly ?

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• Are you also trying to use AWE with sp4?

• Hi there:

I've had this problem show up after the installation of SP4.  I did not have any known case of this issue beforehand. 

As for myself, I'm getting it inconsistently with a particular type of query in one of my applications.  The query is basically an multi-insert where the table I'm inserting into can vary, depending on the caller of the application.

I do have AWE enabled (I've already installed the hotfix from Microsoft after installing SP4) running at a value of 29000  (there's 32 GB on the box).

Please, any help you can offer or if you have seen this problem before and have a way of pointing me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.  The only help I've seen so far from Microsoft is to download the latest service pack which I've already done.

Thank you,

Colin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply