job failed while accessing dts package

• Hi,

we have a job which runs on daily. the job had failed. Then we got the history details.. Could you please help us to investigate further.

Executed as user: amet\sql. ...rt: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_5 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_5 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_1 DTSRun OnFinish: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_1 DTSRun OnStart: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_2 DTSRun OnProgress: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_2; DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_1: 0 Rows have been transformed or copied.; PercentComplete = 0; ProgressCount = 0 DTSRun OnProgress: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_2; DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_2: 0 Rows have been transformed or copied.; PercentComplete = 0; ProgressCount = 0 DTSRun OnProgress: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_2; DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_17: 0 Rows have been transformed or copied.; PercentComplete = 0; ProgressCount = 0 DTSRun OnProgress: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_2; DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_15: 0 Rows have been transformed or copied.; PercentComplete = 0; ProgressCount = 0 DTSRun OnProgress: DTSStep_DTSExecutePackageTask_2... Process Exit Code 1. The step failed.

• This job has worked in the past?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Yes.. The job runs successfully until yesterday.. How can i investigate further?

Thanks in advance

Balaji G

• What happens when you try to run the package outside of the job?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Check if your machine is synchronized with server time and that you are running the job using an admin user,

otherwise check if admin credentials have been lately changed and if so update login credentials related to the used SSIS proxy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply