Just me not getting the daily newsletter...?!?!

• I now get this maybe once a week (if I'm lucky)...or not at all....am I the only one ?!?!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I still get it daily (maybe late, but 5 times a week IIRC).

• I receive the newsletter daily usually late evening the night before.  There are times, though, that days are skipped... just so happens that I did not receive the newsletter today.  I checked around and others in my office received it.

ds

• Usually it's filtering if you aren't getting it. Or maybe some rule that snags it since the content changes daily.

They're always here: http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/newsletter

• This is to my yahoo acct. so don't think any filtering comes into play....'sides it's only the last couple of weeks that there's been this deathly silence...before I used to get it (like Remi) at least 5 times a week...

• At least 5 times???

when did you ever get it 6-7 times a week ?

• Huh ?!?! I've gotten them plenty of times on Saturdays - you haven't ?!?!

• Nobody has.  It's a five days weekly newsletter.

Maybe you are getting confused with other newsletter .

• Nope - the only thing that I can think of is that the Friday edition has arrived a day later or something....many moons ago the newletter used to arrive in my inbox as regular as clockwork and about 8-10 months ago has become extremely erratic....or maybe I'm special..

• Special is not always a good thing Sue... iirc what my childhood used to be like .

• are you translating from French or something Remi...what does "iirc what I childhood used to be like" mean....?!?!

• My childhood.

• okay - I got the monthly recap on Saturday...maybe the other times that I remember something from ssc on a Saturday was the "database daily"....anyway, just wanted to say that I HAVE recd. subscriptions on Saturdays and wasn't entirely losing my mind..

• Sushila,

To narrow it down you could try changing your email address to something different to see if they suddenly start re-emerging?

David

• Yes I could David...actually until last week I had all my eggs in one basket (read - only one email account) - now I have one at work as well...so yes, I can try that...thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply