Litspeed Backup Job Output file is not recording all the info

• I'm using Litespeed to backup a SQL 7 Standard Database. I have an output file setup. As of a few days ago, the output file seems to be less verbose and I'm not sure why.

It used to look as follows:

Job 'DBA_HRProd_LiteSpeed_Backup_All_Databases' : Step 1, 'LiteSpeed_Backup_Server_User_Databases' : Began Executing 16/09/2005 8:00:01 PM

SQL LiteSpeed Version 3.1.0.15 Copyright (C) 2004, Imceda Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.imceda.com. Registered Name: MD Management Processed 289056 pages for database 'databasename', file 'databasename_Data' on file 1. Processed 1 pages for database 'databasename', file 'databasename_Log' on file 1. Backup or restore operation successfully processed 289057 pages in 91.885 seconds (25.770 MB/sec). [SQLSTATE 01000]

Now, it seems to leave out the middle part and just records the following in the output file:

Job 'DBA_HRProd_LiteSpeed_Backup_All_Databases' : Step 1, 'LiteSpeed_Backup_HRProd_User_Databases' : Began Executing 20/09/2005 8:00:00 PM

SQL LiteSpeed Version 3.1.0.15 Copyright (C) 2004, Imceda Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.imceda.com. Registered Name: MD Management [SQLSTATE 01000]

The backup is still successful, but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas why the job output suddenly isn't recording the extra info ??

• Strange. No patches or option changes? Have you contacted Litespeed? We're running 3.0 here, so not sure if there's something in the version change.

• I can't pinpoint any changes on the server. At least, no one is owning up to anything. I've placed a support call with Litespeed as well.

• I've had a few "ODD" things happen with that release. I just installed version 4.0.8.5 and it seems to be more stable. You may want to install the latest release and see if this resolves your issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply