MCDBA tests

• Does any one know the number of questions for the exams of 70-228 and 70-229 and how many questions should be correct to pass the exam??

Thanks

Edited by - kokoy8 on 06/12/2003 09:54:18 AM

• check out http://www.cramsession.com/

also check out an earlier thread on this forum ... "Need helpful advice"

• Can only give you the pass mark for 070-228, can't remember how many questions there were for sure, but the pass mark is 755 (out of 1000). Hope this helps.

• Anyone find any good training material that is worth the cost??

Terry

Terry

• The 70-228 has 45 questions at least it did for me but I did not get a score only a congrats you passed, would of been nice to know how well i did. I took the exam on june 13, how's that for a friday the 13th. Passed it now studying for the next one.

• MS Press had books series called "Readiness Review" I pass 70-210 and 70-215 in one day and 80% of questions was absolutely indentical to "Readiness Review" books I have. And Mark Minasi's "Windows 2000 server" is the best IT book I read forever.

• Use the MS Press books that come targeted for the exam followed by Readiness Review

• I'm planning to take 70-228/229. In your view, would the MS Press MCSE books and a few practice tests be enough preparation? I also have 2 years experience... The "readiness reviews" seem to be out of print. Are they worth the trouble of finding?

Finally, should one test be taken before the other?

Data: Easy to spill, hard to clean up!

• 70-228 - has 45 questions at least it did for me but I did not get a score only a congrats you passed. (need min 34 questions).

70-229 - has 44 questions at least it did for me but I did not get a score only a congrats you passed. Need min 31 question.

Best regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply