MCSA 70-461 Question

• thomashohner (5/13/2015)

I actually just took this exam last week. Yes much more of a trivia contest then a measure of skill. I'm doing the MCSA track because my employer is paying for it, helps get them Gold Certified and pushes me into SQL nuggets I might not encounter in my day to day. But a measure of skill the certs are not.

If Certs measured skill they should have some called SQL Bad @$$ for Lynn and Jeff.:-)

Actually, I owe much of what I know to people like Jeff and other heavy hitters on this site.

• Nah... we all take turns learning from each other. To coin a phrase, "I learn from you, you learn from me, and people learn from us and that's good because we both learned from them." 🙂

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• Jeff Moden (5/16/2015)

Nah... we all take turns learning from each other. To coin a phrase, "I learn from you, you learn from me, and people learn from us and that's good because we both learned from them." 🙂

I'll agree, you may have learned a few things from me, but I have learned much more from you and continue to do so.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply