Meta Data

• How do you delete and object from meta data. I imported a database and no longer want it in meta data, but when I select the database in meta data (i.e. right click it) the remove is grayed out. I know I need to be a repository administrator, but I am unaware how to do this.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

• Use Meta data Services mmc snap-in and delete the objects from metadata repository as u wish

quote:

How do you delete and object from meta data. I imported a database and no longer want it in meta data, but when I select the database in meta data (i.e. right click it) the remove is grayed out. I know I need to be a repository administrator, but I am unaware how to do this.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

• where is the snap in located?

quote:

Use Meta data Services mmc snap-in and delete the objects from metadata repository as u wish

quote:

How do you delete and object from meta data. I imported a database and no longer want it in meta data, but when I select the database in meta data (i.e. right click it) the remove is grayed out. I know I need to be a repository administrator, but I am unaware how to do this.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply