Missing bold format for text in pdf

• Hi All,

I applied bold for heading in my report . when i'm viewing in the browser its looking good but when i'm exporting to the PDF or while printing the report those bold format for text is not coming.

Any help is greatly appreciated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please feel free to let me know if you are not clear or I’ve misunderstood anything.

Thanks,
    Arunkumar S P

• try deleting the header and creating it again.. then saving it, deploying it and then export it.

its like restarting your pc for a simple unexpected error.

i hope it works else i'll trying finding some other solution

• Thanks for your respone Ar. Its is not working. I developed many reports.Bold format for text is not coming in pdf and also in print out. But while viewing the report in the browser its showing text in bold. Kindly give me some other solution Ar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please feel free to let me know if you are not clear or I’ve misunderstood anything.

Thanks,
    Arunkumar S P

• Still i'm having a issue. kindly anyone help

Thanks,
    Arunkumar S P

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply