mmc.exe - Application Error

• Hello friends...

I have sql server 2000 Enterprise Edition..

I am facing some hectic problem..today when i trying to  view in tables through EM i am getting error like

mmc.exe - Application Error

---------------------------

The instruction at "0x77bd3e33" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to quit the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program

OK   Cancel

but when i tried to open the server from other machin that working fine...I easily got all tables n view all rows in all tables..but perticularly on my machine i am unable to get rows..even i can access Design of table then property of table then i can view Procedures..views..etc rest of the functionality of EM but rows in table i could not see....

please let me know what might that problem...on my machin i also installed oracle and yesterday i took back of that database...when i searched that mmc.exe perticular application i got along with other mmc_employees_221105.exe like applications..is my windows/system32 mmc.exe is corrupted or someother problem is .....pls help me out

T.I.A

Regards,

Papillon

• Hello friends!!cheers!!

Now my EM is working properly...what had happened....when i took oracle's backup then at that time it was crashed and dump files were store in windows folder by default as mmc.exe.20051123-034752-00.mdmp along with mmc.exe...so might be there was conflict between mmc.exe and above said files...but when i changed names of thses crash files like old_mmc.exe.20051123-034752-00.mdmp then my EM working properly!!!

Regards,

Papillon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply