Multiple DataSets in One Page

• Hi,

I'm using SSRS 2005. I'm working on a SSRS that has three data set: one for client information display, the other for chart (graph) and third for Report Parameter to select Clients Name. Clients can have one of more facilities.

The issue I'm running into is that when a user selects a client from the parameter, I get multiple facilities info for the client selected and and one Graph at the end. For example, if I have client ABC and client ABC has 3 facilities: Fac1, Fac2 and Fac3. The info for each facilities is displayed, but only one Graph is displayed at the end of the page; I understand this is because I'm using a List to display the info using a separate Dataset and a separate dataset for the chart.

My question is there a way that facilities information and chart can be displaced on one page? For example, Fac1 information and the chart associated with it on one page and next page would be Fac2's info and chart and so on.

• If you can manipulate your code to get the facilities and chart information into the same dataset, you can use a table and group by the facility. The facility info would go into the details section, and the chart would go in the group footer.

Hope that helps.

-Marianne

• I got you... thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply