my package got failed

Executed as user: INDIA\bi.consultant. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 9.00.3042.00 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved. Started: 1:48:19 AM Error: 2010-09-17 01:49:22.01 Code: 0x00000000 Source: Analysis Services Processing Task Analysis Services Processing Task Description: A connection cannot be made. Ensure that the server is running. End Error DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1). Started: 1:48:19 AM Finished: 1:49:22 AM Elapsed: 62.734 seconds. The package execution failed. The step failed.

can u pls help me its urgent

thank you ,

srinivasaro

• Hi

nivas

Unfortunately that's not enough information. To figure out what the problem is, you have to log into the database server directly (RDP, console, etc...) using the SQL Server service account, which appears to be INDIA\SQLADMIN in your case. Then open up the package and manually run it. Let us know what happens when you manually run it under that account.

And also let us know, did it works before?

Ali
    MCTS SQL Server2k8

• tahnq for ur reply ali ,

prevously it work fine . but it is getting error from last 10 days . one day it si running with out doing anything. but most days it is getting failed.

when iam trying to run manually the same error appears. and i found one thing in my package analysyis service package task is there . error saying like that cube procees is failed . but when i ran manually tha cube it is getting succeeded. in cube process only it is getting error . all the remaing task is completed suceessfully . but there is no error in my cube . hope u wll reply shortly thanq ali

regard's,

srinivasarao

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply