Need Help in SSRS

• Hi Everyone,

Need your help on Controls in SQL server reporting Services. I have a dropdown list which has values Date and Number. When I select Date I need to Enable two calendars with Start and End dates and disable the Number Text boxes

AND when the Users select number I have to Enable two text numbers where the User can enter Start number and End number and disable the date fields. Can anybody please tell me how to do that in report are there ant programmatically?

Thanks in Advance.

Kaladhar

• As far my knowledge this is not possible. May be some experts will help you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please feel free to let me know if you are not clear or I’ve misunderstood anything.

Thanks,
    Arunkumar S P

• I don't know of anyway to do this in SSRS if you are talking about enabling and disabling parameters. The only way to do this is to have another web page that implements this functionality and then calls the report, passing the appropriate parameters.

Jack Corbett
    Consultant - Straight Path Solutions
    Check out these links on how to get faster and more accurate answers:
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
    Need an Answer? Actually, No ... You Need a Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply