Need to avoid table spool in view

• daveriya (8/4/2011)

hi

the thing is i cannot show my data ,its confidential ,i can show my execution plan,but when i save it comes with query,is there any way i can show only my execution plan

When you save the execution plan, it's just an execution plan. No data is included. Names of tables, columns, operators used, but no data.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • daveriya (8/4/2011)

if you dont want to help,dont comment

SQLServerCentral is the highly popular forum where SQL professionals offer free help to anyone who looks for it. In order to help you, someone is prepared to dedicate their super valuable time to your problem for free. The only thing they ask you in return is to provide required information in a convinient and usable way for solving your issue.

I do realy hope the J. CELKO will read your thread here :w00t:.

Then you will know what is the proper reply you should get in the first place. 😎

After finding other replies...

I should now add, that Gail is the most patient and polite lady here as she still pays her "sql-royal" attention to your thread 😉

How to post your question to get the best and quick help[/url]

• It seems that based on your comments you really aren't interested in free help from an online forum. So I will offer my considerable performance tuning talents to you at my going rates, and I will sign an NDA which will hopefully get you past the "you can't see my data" problem. Be sure to note however that showing CODE obviously doesn't show any data. And if you gen up some sample data (as was recommended) then you are clear on that point too.

Best,
    Kevin G. Boles
    SQL Server Consultant
    SQL MVP 2007-2012
    TheSQLGuru on googles mail service

• TheSQLGuru (8/5/2011)

It seems that based on your comments you really aren't interested in free help from an online forum. So I will offer my considerable performance tuning talents to you at my going rates, and I will sign an NDA which will hopefully get you past the "you can't see my data" problem. Be sure to note however that showing CODE obviously doesn't show any data. And if you gen up some sample data (as was recommended) then you are clear on that point too.

Well if the op is not interested in our what 40K+ hours of perf tuning... there's always the "free" long way around that.

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/articles/books/65831/

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply