Need to optimize the SP - Please advise on the attached execution plans

•  

Please advise on the actual execution attached plan. Thank you!

I zipped them us as I was unable to attach individual plan file which are for SAME SP PROC.

However I grabbed one after creating IDX's which are part of missing IDX hints and one after dropping them.

Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  sizal0234.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • The plans were saved using SQL sentry...however they should still open. It any issue, then save them as .sqlplan and it should open as GUI instead of XML.( just in case) thanks!

• Many of us don't use SQL Sentry.  Many of us don't use 7zip either.  You might want to use a lower-common-denominator approach to all attachments so that more people can help out with your q.

SQL DBA,SQL Server MVP(07, 08, 09) "Money can't buy you happiness." Maybe so, but it can make your unhappiness a LOT more comfortable!

• darn forum security - not even allowing to add a file with .7z if not a proper zip file

• Looks like I posted this in 2017 sql group. The plan is from sql 2016. So, I will post if there as well.

• It might be easier to post the plans on this site: https://www.brentozar.com/pastetheplan/

Jeffrey Williams
    Problems are opportunities brilliantly disguised as insurmountable obstacles.

How to post questions to get better answers faster
    Managing Transaction Logs

• I am happy and always appreciate the help people here provide. However, I think user's should be allowed to attach plans directly as well. Just a feedback to further improve this beautiful community.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply