Newbie SSRS 2000 question, how to manage jobs?

• I have unwillingly taken over an old application using SSRS 2000 and I am lost. There are reports that are generated and emailed and/or placed in various locations. When you look under SQL Server Agent -> Jobs in Ent. Man. you see a bunch of jobs named with a long hex string. Obviously, this is not where you change settings. But then on the machine that has SSRS 2000 installed the only tool available is some crappy web based tool called Report Manager. There does not seem to be anywhere in that manager to control when reports are created, where they are placed, what date ranges the report runs for etc. I have scoured this tool as it would seem this has to be there. But I can't find it. The only thing I could find even related to jobs was some items under Site Settings. But the Manage Jobs option is empty and Manage shared schedules just contains 3 email schedules and doesn't seem to do anything as far as putting a report on a share. Any help?

Thanks!

Chris

• Nvmd. Reporting Services Books Online is my friend. I still think this UI sucks and is not intuitive at all. Hehe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply