Noel - in admiration for what you did today....

• Sushila,

No, I don't want agressive posts from anyone, boys or girls. I just say that it is not us, girls who scared away people who look for support ("I did not do it..." response)

Yelena

Regards,Yelena Varsha

• I know 'em, I just don't play 'em long enough to lose.

Anyways you can recheck this link. That's my whole tournament career. As you can see I never lost to a girl :

http://www.webillard.com/scab/listematchs.asp?IntNoSaison=-1&IntNoMembre=560

• Thanx for the tip. Any other moderator that can help in this manner?

• you might want to change players sometimes losing means you are winning again

• Wish that it were possible. I'd say that only 1% or 2% of the players are girls... and only 3 of them (75 or 100) play at my level. Now if you consider that you meet only 10%/15% percent of the players in a tournament and that we don't play in the same tournaments, I don't meet them often .

• Andy Warren and Brian Knight have the same capabilities as they are part owners of SQLServerCentral.com. However, Steve is on full-time at SSC because the site has grown to where that's needed now. Before those three were doing it all part-time.

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• True - actually the # of women is limited and then within that the # of aggressive women is almost non-existent...<;-)

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• That's more like it.

Doesn't steve work at all, has a family?? How can he have 3 full time jobs like that?

• Let me suggest that if you can't change the odds then change the game.; Then when you grandkids are sitting on your knee you can say why back before I met your grandmother I was one of the best pool players in the world

• Not in the best world players yet. There are probably still 15-30k players that can beat me in the world... but that numbers going down fast .

• Its always good to c u both Sushila and Remi ! Always follow u where ever I c u both together.BTW sushila! r u reffering to sqlservercentral.com when ever u say scc.com! If it is so then isn't it supposed to be ssc.com? Don't take me wrong if it is not the case.

enjoy ur weekend

• You're right Surya - I have no idea why I've been saying scc when it is actually ssc...thanks for pointing that out!

• And see who's always talking about my typos !!

• No problem..........

• Remi - my "one" against your "hundreds".....such an unfair comparison!!!

ps:I'm an absolutely fair person...so I'll grant you the fact that you DO have at least 30-40 posts more than I per day is it's natural for you to slip up....pax!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply