OLEDB error in SSIS

• Hi,

When am trying to insert data in to tblAsset table using OLEDB dstination component in SSIS I got following error:

[db_dest_ins_tblAsset [26320]] Error: An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Native Client" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "There is already an object named '##AccessProcessing' in the database.".

[db_dest_ins_tblAsset [26320]] Error: The "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (26333)" failed because error code 0xC020907B occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (26333)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component

How can I resolve this?

• vijaya (11/24/2008)

Hi,

When am trying to insert data in to tblAsset table using OLEDB dstination component in SSIS I got following error:

[db_dest_ins_tblAsset [26320]] Error: An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Native Client" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "There is already an object named '##AccessProcessing' in the database.".

[db_dest_ins_tblAsset [26320]] Error: The "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (26333)" failed because error code 0xC020907B occurred, and the error row disposition on "input "OLE DB Destination Input" (26333)" specifies failure on error. An error occurred on the specified object of the specified component

How can I resolve this?

It appears that you are trying to create a global temporary table (##AccessProcessing) and it already exists in tempdb. Global temporary tables are visible to all connections to the database. You need to name the database with a unique name or use a local temporary database (a single #, #AccessProcessing). Doing this, you will also need to set the connection manager to use the same connection, else you will create and populate the table, then lose it when the connection is released.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply