Open Access for Report Execution

• Hello All,

I am running a report server and i dont want my user to enter any username password (open access to all)

I mean, we have to manager the security concerns etc. How to tell report server to give report execution access without any password/user prompt to everyone?

How to accompalish this????

• Hello All,

any idea on this???

• Hi...If you are the administrator...then simply store your user name and password credentials to Report Server....So that it may not prompt or ask for credentials while connecting to data source(S)..

I hope...it will help...:)

• You should be able to go into IIS admin, and just reset the web folder this is based on to "anonymous access". Keep in mind that this may get reset when you apply future service packs, or updates, so be mindful that you may need to do this a few times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply