Pass multiple values to dataflow task in ssis

• I am working on a package where I have to pass different values to dataflow task.

Example: 12345 , 67890 to a property in dataflow task? how can we do it?

What I am doing right now in package:

Mentioned a variable at package level : profileid - string (datatype) - '12345,67890'

passing this variable in DFT : @[User::profileId]

but this keeps failing.

Please help.

• Depends on what you want to do with the values.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• I am working on package to pull data from google analytics source. Where I need to loop through all the sites in the account for the dates I mention.

Right now , I am passing max and min date using loop container and pass it to DFT. This works for dates.

But also need to pass the GA website id's to loop through all the websites for dates.

• Can you wrap the whole thing in a For Each Next loop? Around the Data Flow task?

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Can we do both dates and GA websites to loop through in for each loop?

Example : for each data , first lets say 5/26/2016 it should loop through all the three sites ( given profile id ) in ssis

again for 5/25/2016 it should loop through all the three sites ( given profile id )

• You can nest For Each loops in SSIS.

Property of The Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply