Points Problems

• My standings say I've answered 179 questions. On the answer more questions page, there are 179 questions. So I assume I've answered them all.

In the Security standings, I have attempted 32 points. The leader in this category has 35 points.

In the Data Warehousing\Business Intelligence category, I have attempted 6 points. The leader in this category has 9 points.

Question:

If I have indeed attempted ALL the questions, then how is it that my attempted point total in some categories is less than the score that others have achieved?

In the DW\BI category, it says I have answered 100% of the questions correctly. Seems to me, either I should have 9 points, or some people have been credited with more points than they should have been.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I believe you also get points for SUBMITTING a QOD. So if I answer every DW/BI question AND submit a DW/BI QOD that is used, I will have more DW/BI points than you will because you haven't submitted a QOD.

At least that's how I think it happens.

-SQLBill

• Thank you for the clarification. Didn't know about getting points for submitting qod's.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply