Prob with Mail following DTS Pkg Send Mail Fail

• Cancel that. Had to try it once more with xp_sendmail and it failed. Thanks again. I may burn an MS call on this one. Thanks.

David

David

@SQLTentmaker

“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose” - Jim Elliot

• Not very elaborate is it? As I think about it, I have had to reapply Office SR1 on a few occassions, never figured out why. Actually just stepped through both on home systems last weekend.

Hope everything runs as planned for you tonight...and so on... Jody

• Look in you logs and event viewer, there should be a memory dump there. Please post as may be able to help understand what was going on at the time.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I will tape them in place." (Teacher on Boston Public)

• It sounds related to the error I had when I installed SQL 2000 SP2.

I made a note of it in the service packs section of this forum.

• I have this exact same problem. let me

know if Microsoft has an answer.

Kent

• Well, it appears that the fix they gave to Neil is going to work for me as well. Although, not to give bad press, it seems like they were hesitant to give out that option as a solution until I sent them the information Neil included in the following post.

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/forum/link.asp?TOPIC_ID=2708

So, changing the sqlmap70.dll to the SP1 version did it for me as well as for Neil. However, word of caution as MS has stated that this does not fix everyones problem (there are more than a few) and the subsequent fix scenarios get more complex and problematic.

Thanks to all for the replies.

David

David

@SQLTentmaker

“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose” - Jim Elliot

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply