QOD for 19/06/03

• The user has a personal edition which must first be upgraded to Enterprise Edition before he/she can right click to select properties. The answer assumes that the user has Enterprise Edtition installed when in fact he/she has Personal edition.

What do you think?

• The correct answer states Enterprise Edition, should this not be Enterprise Manager?

• Option 4 should read:

"Enable the feature in Enterprise <b>Manager</b> by right-clicking on Data Transformation Services | Properties and selecting the appropriate option"

Makes sense then

• I agree with eletuw, I discounted the option because as eletuw pointed out the user doesn't have Enterprise Edition.

• I think the word Enterprise Edition was very misleading. As the issue pertained to Personal Edition, I did not even bother to consider the choice for the answer.

And I loose 2 points for it 🙁

🙂

• quote:

The correct answer states Enterprise Edition, should this not be Enterprise Manager?

It should. It was corrected shortly after it went out. Funny, I read this question until I was cross-eyed but missed that. That answer itself should still be real similar.

Brian Knight

bknight@sqlservercentral.com

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/bknight

• quote:

I also discounted the option because of the mention of Enterprise "Edition" instead of "Manager".

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply