Query Causing Blocking, Locks Table for 1000 Seconds, Help Needed!

• You're absolutely right Steve, it's an OUTER APPLY coded using CROSS APPLY! I'd love to see some ddl and dml for the tables referenced within it. If the rest of the query is anything to go by, there's a simpler and more performant equivalent in there.

[font="Arial"]Low-hanging fruit picker and defender of the moggies[/font]

For better assistance in answering your questions, please read this[/url].

Understanding and using APPLY, (I)[/url] and (II)[/url] Paul White[/url]

Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins[/url] / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url] Jeff Moden[/url]

• ChrisM@home (2/12/2015)

You're absolutely right Steve, it's an OUTER APPLY coded using CROSS APPLY! I'd love to see some ddl and dml for the tables referenced within it. If the rest of the query is anything to go by, there's a simpler and more performant equivalent in there.

Yep, that seems likely. And now that I think about it, I'm wondering how many edits this query has had, and how many different people have "played with it". It's starting to look like the repeated victim of expediency.

• Big fan of the sp_WhoIsActive.

Still have not had a chance to try and grab the rest of the batch sql, but I like the WITH [NOLOCK]. A scan for a missing explicit COMMIT is the best reason to get the batch sql?

• I'm thinking that the following from the original code could be the real problem here. Dunno for sure because I don't know the data but it would be one of the first things that I'd check. It's not like the OutBoxData table is a Tally Table...

FROM [dbo].[Outbox] AS [t0]

[font="Arial Black"]CROSS JOIN [/font][dbo].[OutBoxData] AS [t1]

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• Jeff Moden (2/12/2015)

I'm thinking that the following from the original code could be the real problem here. Dunno for sure because I don't know the data but it would be one of the first things that I'd check. It's not like the OutBoxData table is a Tally Table...

Funny the part that jumped out to me was the

On 1=1

nothing like a true Cartesian product just waiting to blow up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• Matt Miller (#4) (2/12/2015)

Jeff Moden (2/12/2015)

I'm thinking that the following from the original code could be the real problem here. Dunno for sure because I don't know the data but it would be one of the first things that I'd check. It's not like the OutBoxData table is a Tally Table...

On 1=1

Yep, that makes two of us. I posted earlier on that, although I missed a parenthesis to begin with because I was just kind of giving the query the quick once-over, and I mistakenly then attributed that to belonging to the CROSS APPLY because I wasn't seeing the ). Also wondering if anyone else is thinking this query might be the repeat victim of expediency, given the CASE statements that could be replaced with ISNULL functions, the CROSS APPLY that appears to be doing an existence test, which would seem to me to be easier to do as a LEFT OUTER JOIN; and the cartesian product... Looks to me like swiss cheese with holes so big even Profiler could stumble into a few of them.

• sgmunson (2/12/2015)

ChrisM@home (2/12/2015)

You're absolutely right Steve, it's an OUTER APPLY coded using CROSS APPLY! I'd love to see some ddl and dml for the tables referenced within it. If the rest of the query is anything to go by, there's a simpler and more performant equivalent in there.

Yep, that seems likely. And now that I think about it, I'm wondering how many edits this query has had, and how many different people have "played with it". It's starting to look like the repeated victim of expediency.

It looks to me like a good example of coding by trial and error - remember that, from your first six months of programming?

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Jeff Moden (2/12/2015)

The CROSS JOIN is logically converted into an INNER JOIN by predicates in the outer query. This might not be reflected in the plan and row count reduction might well be occurring far later than it could.

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Matt Miller (#4) (2/12/2015)

Jeff Moden (2/12/2015)

On 1=1

It's an OUTER APPLY coded using a CROSS APPLY with a constructed row. The inner query results are left-joined to this single dummy row on 1=1 - so you get a row returned whether or not the inner query returns any rows. From a performance perspective it's probably not as bad as it looks.

• There are 92k rows in the OutBoxData table. Is this query processing 92k rows x each OutBoxAN by using the CROSS JOIN?

I took the SELECT query that creates data set [t4] and ran an execution plan. The clustered index scan on OutBoxData was 99% of the operator cost. When I changed the CROSS JOIN to a standard JOIN [dbo].[OutBoxData] AS [t1] ON t1.OutBoxAN = t0.OutBoxAN the execution plan looked normal with dispersed cost across the operations.

• Velveeta22 (2/13/2015)

There are 92k rows in the OutBoxData table. Is this query processing 92k rows x each OutBoxAN by using the CROSS JOIN?

I took the SELECT query that creates data set [t4] and ran an execution plan. The clustered index scan on OutBoxData was 99% of the operator cost. When I changed the CROSS JOIN to a standard JOIN [dbo].[OutBoxData] AS [t1] ON t1.OutBoxAN = t0.OutBoxAN the execution plan looked normal with dispersed cost across the operations.

Post the execution plan for the original query. Try the suggestions I posted. If you're unsure about anything, just ask.

Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins[/url] / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url] Jeff Moden[/url]

• Velveeta22 (2/13/2015)

There are 92k rows in the OutBoxData table. Is this query processing 92k rows x each OutBoxAN by using the CROSS JOIN?

That CROSS APPLY is logically converted into an INNER JOIN by the outer query predicates.

• Not the CROSS APPLY, but the CROSS JOIN in [t4].

• Velveeta22 (2/13/2015)

Not the CROSS APPLY, but the CROSS JOIN in [t4].

That's the one. The WHERE clause at the end of all the queries turns it into an inner join. You should be able to plug together the two alternative subqueries I posted up to construct an alternative query to your original. Give it a try.

• This will install a sample db, tables and some objects. I put around 20 rows of anonymized data in each table:

CREATE DATABASE OutBox;

GO

USE [OutBox]

GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON

GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON

GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Outbox](

[OutboxAN] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[OutboxTypeAN] [int] NOT NULL,

[SendingFacilityAN] [int] NULL,

[ClientReferenceID] [nvarchar](25) NULL,

[Destination] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[Subject] [nvarchar](255) NULL,

[Message] [nvarchar](max) NULL,

[OutboxStatusAN] [int] NOT NULL,

[ErrorDescription] [nvarchar](500) NULL,

[Attempts] [int] NULL,

[OutboxedDate] [datetime] NULL,

[ServiceRecievedDate] [datetime] NULL,

[CompanyClientMemberID] [int] NULL,

[ContactClientMemberID] [int] NULL,

[ReportType] [nvarchar](50) NULL,

[OutboxDataTypeID] [int] NULL CONSTRAINT [DF__Outbox__OutboxDa__0ADD8CFD] DEFAULT ((0)),

CONSTRAINT [PK_Outbox] PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED

(

[OutboxAN] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY] TEXTIMAGE_ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE CLUSTERED INDEX [IX_Outbox_OutboxStatusAN] ON [dbo].[Outbox]

(

[OutboxStatusAN] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = ON, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON

GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON

GO

SET ANSI_PADDING ON

GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[OutBoxData](

[OutBoxDataAN] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[OutBoxAN] [int] NULL,

[OutBoxData] [varbinary](max) NULL,

[FileName] [nvarchar](300) NULL,

[Type] [nvarchar](30) NULL,

[Fax] [nvarchar](20) NULL,

[FileCreated] [datetime] NULL,

CONSTRAINT [PK_OutBoxData] PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED

(

[OutBoxDataAN] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = ON, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY] TEXTIMAGE_ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE CLUSTERED INDEX [IX_OutboxData_OutboxAN] ON [dbo].[OutBoxData]

(

[OutBoxAN] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = ON, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

SET ANSI_PADDING OFF

GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON

GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON

GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ClientMember](

[ClientMemberID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[ClientRoleID] [int] NOT NULL,

[MemberID] [int] NOT NULL,

[BeginEffectiveDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,

[EndEffectiveDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,

[UserLogin] [nvarchar](20) NOT NULL,

[UpdateDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,

CONSTRAINT [PK_ClientMember] PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED

(

[ClientMemberID] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = ON, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE CLUSTERED INDEX [IX_ClientMember_MemberID] ON [dbo].[ClientMember]

(

[EndEffectiveDate] DESC,

[ClientRoleID] ASC,

[MemberID] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = ON, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF, FILLFACTOR = 95) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [idx_ClientMember_EndEffectiveDate] ON [dbo].[ClientMember]

(

[EndEffectiveDate] ASC

)

INCLUDE ( [MemberID],

[ClientMemberID]) WITH (PAD_INDEX = ON, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 95) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON

GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON

GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[MemberOther](

[MemberOtherID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[ClientMemberID] [int] NOT NULL,

[Description] [nvarchar](60) NOT NULL,

[TheValue] [bit] NOT NULL,

[BeginEffectiveDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,

[EndEffectiveDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,

[IncludeInCriteria] [bit] NOT NULL,

[UserLogin] [nvarchar](20) NOT NULL,

[UpdateDate] [datetime] NOT NULL,

[UpdateMethod] [nvarchar](10) NOT NULL,

CONSTRAINT [PK_MemberOther] PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED

(

[MemberOtherID] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = ON, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE CLUSTERED INDEX [IX_MemberOther_ClientMemberID] ON [dbo].[MemberOther]

(

[Description] ASC,

[EndEffectiveDate] DESC,

[ClientMemberID] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = ON, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON

GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON

GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ClientRole](

[ClientRoleID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[RoleID] [int] NOT NULL,

[ClientID] [int] NOT NULL,

[RoleDefault] [bit] NOT NULL,

[DefaultBeginLevel] [int] NOT NULL,

[DefaultEndLevel] [int] NOT NULL,

[IncludeInCriteria] [bit] NOT NULL,

CONSTRAINT [PK_ClientRole] PRIMARY KEY NONCLUSTERED

(

[ClientRoleID] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = ON, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE CLUSTERED INDEX [IX_ClientRole_MemberID] ON [dbo].[ClientRole]

(

[ClientID] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = ON, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = OFF, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_ClientRole_DefaultBeginLevel] ON [dbo].[ClientRole]

(

[DefaultBeginLevel] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, SORT_IN_TEMPDB = OFF, DROP_EXISTING = OFF, ONLINE = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON, FILLFACTOR = 90) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ON

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (2, 2, 675, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (3, 2, 676, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (4, 2, 677, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (5, 2, 678, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (6, 2, 679, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (7, 2, 680, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (8, 2, 681, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:31.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (9, 2, 682, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (10, 2, 683, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (11, 2, 684, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (12, 2, 685, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (13, 2, 686, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (14, 2, 687, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (15, 2, 688, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (16, 2, 689, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (17, 2, 690, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] ([ClientMemberID], [ClientRoleID], [MemberID], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate]) VALUES (18, 2, 691, CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), N'AppLogin', CAST(N'2013-12-23 15:09:32.000' AS DateTime))

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[ClientMember] OFF

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ON

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (3, 69, 0, 0, 6, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (4, 47, 0, 0, 6, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (1, 26, 88, 0, 2, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (2, 29, 88, 0, 5, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (5, 25, 6352, 0, 1, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (6, 26, 6352, 0, 2, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (7, 49, 6352, 0, 3, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (8, 48, 6352, 0, 4, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (9, 29, 6352, 0, 5, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (10, 46, 6352, 0, 6, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (11, 47, 6352, 0, 6, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (12, 28, 6352, 0, 6, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (13, 58, 6352, 0, 8, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (14, 67, 6352, 0, 1, 2000000000, 1)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] ([ClientRoleID], [RoleID], [ClientID], [RoleDefault], [DefaultBeginLevel], [DefaultEndLevel], [IncludeInCriteria]) VALUES (15, 69, 6352, 0, 1, 2000000000, 1)

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[ClientRole] OFF

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ON

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (2, 52485, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 09:55:29.917' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 09:55:29.917' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (3, 52489, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 09:57:35.077' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 09:57:35.077' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (4, 52491, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 09:59:41.393' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 09:59:41.393' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (5, 52494, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:01:50.063' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:01:50.063' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (6, 52499, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:03:29.440' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:03:29.440' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (7, 52503, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:05:36.067' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:05:36.067' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (8, 52507, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:07:05.597' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-18 10:07:05.597' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (9, 52512, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-18 12:09:05.750' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-20 17:53:07.963' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (10, 52538, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:52:21.833' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:52:21.833' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (11, 52540, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:50:31.833' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:50:31.833' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (12, 52544, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:46:56.643' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:46:56.643' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] ([MemberOtherID], [ClientMemberID], [Description], [TheValue], [BeginEffectiveDate], [EndEffectiveDate], [IncludeInCriteria], [UserLogin], [UpdateDate], [UpdateMethod]) VALUES (13, 52546, N'Auto Enroll', 0, CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:45:03.570' AS DateTime), CAST(N'2099-09-09 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), 1, N'App Login', CAST(N'2014-02-19 15:45:03.570' AS DateTime), N'Manual')

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[MemberOther] OFF

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ON

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (1, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Jeff', N'Random Selection List Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:00 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 270491, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (2, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For John', N'Notification Letters Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:00 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 270491, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (3, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Rita', N'Random Selection List Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:00 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 275189, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (4, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Rita', N'Notification Letters Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:00 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 275189, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (5, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Shane', N'Random Selection List Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:01 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 276021, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (6, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Shane', N'Notification Letters Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:01 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 276021, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (7, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Tiffany', N'Random Selection List Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:01 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 276838, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (8, 1, NULL, N'2106', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Tiffany', N'Notification Letters Created on 1/22/2015 4:54:01 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-01-22 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 5, 276838, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (9, 1, NULL, N'4537', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Laurin', N'Random Selection List Created on 2/4/2015 1:55:20 PM', 801, NULL, NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 1, 271982, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (10, 1, NULL, N'4537', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Laurin', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 1:55:20 PM', 801, NULL, NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 1, 271982, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (11, 1, NULL, N'4537', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Laurin', N'Random Selection List Created on 2/4/2015 1:55:20 PM', 801, NULL, NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 2, 271984, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (12, 1, NULL, N'4537', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Laurin', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 1:55:20 PM', 801, NULL, NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 2, 271984, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (13, 1, NULL, N'4539', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:08 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 4, 332585, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (14, 1, NULL, N'4540', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:15 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 4, 332585, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (15, 1, NULL, N'4541', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Ken', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:22 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 4, 271731, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (16, 1, NULL, N'4542', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Ken', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:28 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 4, 271731, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (17, 1, NULL, N'4543', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:35 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 4, 343568, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (18, 1, NULL, N'4544', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:42 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 4, 343568, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (19, 1, NULL, N'4545', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:47 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 3, 265179, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (20, 1, NULL, N'4546', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:52 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 3, 265179, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (21, 1, NULL, N'4547', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Ken', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:58:57 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 3, 271740, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (22, 1, NULL, N'4548', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Ken', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:59:03 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 3, 271740, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (23, 1, NULL, N'4549', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:59:08 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 3, 343570, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] ([OutboxAN], [OutboxTypeAN], [SendingFacilityAN], [ClientReferenceID], [Destination], [Subject], [Message], [OutboxStatusAN], [ErrorDescription], [Attempts], [OutboxedDate], [ServiceRecievedDate], [CompanyClientMemberID], [ContactClientMemberID], [ReportType], [OutboxDataTypeID]) VALUES (24, 1, NULL, N'4550', N'email@address.com', N'Report For Arthur.', N'Notification Letters Created on 2/4/2015 2:59:13 PM', 801, N'', NULL, CAST(N'2015-02-04 00:00:00.000' AS DateTime), NULL, 3, 343570, N'Random Selection', 0)

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Outbox] OFF

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ON

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (1, 2, NULL, N'Fax.pdf', N'TFAX', N'Fax', NULL)

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (2, 3, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:13.860' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (3, 4, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:14.250' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (4, 5, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:14.250' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (5, 6, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:14.640' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (6, 7, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:14.657' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (7, 8, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:15.390' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (8, 9, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:15.390' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (9, 10, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:15.827' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (10, 11, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:15.827' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (11, 12, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:16.183' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (12, 13, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:16.183' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (13, 14, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:16.573' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (14, 15, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:16.573' AS DateTime))

GO

INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] ([OutBoxDataAN], [OutBoxAN], [OutBoxData], [FileName], [Type], [Fax], [FileCreated]) VALUES (15, 16, NULL, N'AnyPDFname.pdf', N'PDF', N'', CAST(N'2014-02-12 14:02:17.200' AS DateTime))

GO

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[OutBoxData] OFF

GO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply