Repeat rows on every page

• Hi All,

I have a Main report that has table where the details section has 2 subreports. Out of the 2, 1st subreport must repeat on every page as 2nd subreport expands to several pages.

How can i achieve this ??

Regards,

Amar Sale

BI Developer
    SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, IBM Cognos, IBM Infosphere Cubing services, Crystal reports, IBM DB2, SQL Server, T-SQL
    Please visit... ApplyBI

• I have never tried this, and something in the back of my mind is telling me this won't work...but...Try to move the section you want to repeat on every page into the page header.

• Any way to copy or move the first subreport to the 2nd report?

• Daniel Bowlin (5/13/2011)

I have never tried this, and something in the back of my mind is telling me this won't work...but...Try to move the section you want to repeat on every page into the page header.

i can't move the subreport into header as the main report executes a query and passes parameters to that subreport. that is why i have kept it in the details section.

BI Developer
    SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, IBM Cognos, IBM Infosphere Cubing services, Crystal reports, IBM DB2, SQL Server, T-SQL
    Please visit... ApplyBI

• Ninja's_RGR'us (5/13/2011)

Any way to copy or move the first subreport to the 2nd report?

That's how it was before. the 1st report was in the 2nd report itself i.e., there was only 1 subreport. But what was happening was that 2nd subreport generating from a .NET function has some 20 common fields (like a single client will have same Branch Code, Branch name, his name, his age, etc. for which a simple sql query could be used ) shown on top which was decided to take into another report (1st subreport) to reduce time to generate it.

BI Developer
    Please visit... ApplyBI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply