replication with web server - information please ?

• dear friends,

I need to sync 2 tables between local sqlexpress2012 and sqlprofessional2012 on web my server. sync must be 2 way. I don't concern about conflicts. I just want to inserts, updates and deletes goes both way. I have remote desktop access to web server.

I lost in millions of merge replication, peer2peer replication documents.

please can someone obtain educational information, video link, anything that shows me howto do that step by step. I'm not expert on sql servers. I tried millions of times to make replication but could not succeeded. I'm just a simple aspnet developer. I need document for idiots. I need step by step instructions. I read lots of stuff but obviously missing something.

best regards.

• the microsoft documentation is here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152536.aspx

from what i remember, two way replication must be between non-express versions(SQL Express cannot be a distributor?), so i think you need to create both pull and push on the enterprise/standard server that will point at the express.

I might be wrong, others will hopefully correct me if i'm wrong.

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply