Report Manager strange behavior - disappearing parameter on multi-value

• I have a report with a multi-value parameter that is created from inline SQL creating a dataset inside the report. The values are below. The problem I will describe only happens from Report Manager once deployed. This behavior does not happen within BIDS or SQL Server Management Studio.

When you navigate to the report, this multi-value parameter for Debt Code is the first parameter. When I click on it, about 1/3 of the time it does not select. The other times it does select and populates the two other date parameters which have default values.

If I select individual values, I can select around half of them, select three more and then all of my selections disappear.

The stored procedure for the report's main dataset starts like this:

CREATE Procedure [dbo].[rpt_U1133_Utilisense_Payments_Made_Within_6_Months_At_Agency_Report]

@DebtCode varchar(MAX) = ''

,@StartDate datetime

,@EndDate datetime

As

If I can provide any more information, please let me know. Its an odd issue. Thank you in advance for any thoughts/information!

Possible values for this parameter:

ADKIN

AHB

AIC

BANKRUPT

CLEAR

CRF

CRF_1ST

CRF_2ND

CSII_1ST

GGR_TEST

GWD

GWD_TEST

NCO

NRS

PLAZA_2nd

PLAZA_SPEC

SJW

TRS

TRS_2ND

TRS_WO

TWS

W/O

WO

WO_

WO_ADKIN

WO_BANKRUPT

WO_CLEAR

WO_CSII_1ST

WO_GGR_TEST

WO_GRR_TEST

WO_GRW

WO_GRW_2ND

WO_GWD_TEST

WO_NCO

WO_NRS

WO_PLAZA_2ND

WO_PLAZA_SPEC

WO_PUC

WO_SJW

WO_TRS

WO_TRS_2ND

WO_TRS_WO

WO_TWS

WO_WO

WO_WO_

WO_WO_SJW

WO_WO_TRS

• This problem happened on two out of three servers. Once I moved the parameter to be the last (after the dates), the problem disappears, it seems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply