Running Ola script and getting error

• Hi All,

what would be the Full script if I want to run against 'AdventureWorks' database?

• Tac11 (4/20/2015)

Hi All,

what would be the Full script if I want to run against 'AdventureWorks' database?

EXECUTE dbo.IndexOptimize

@databases = 'AdventureWorks',

@FragmentationLow = NULL,

@FragmentationMedium = 'INDEX_REORGANIZE,INDEX_REBUILD_ONLINE,INDEX_REBUILD_OFFLINE',

@FragmentationHigh = 'INDEX_REBUILD_ONLINE,INDEX_REBUILD_OFFLINE',

@FragmentationLevel1 = 5,

@FragmentationLevel2 = 30,

@SortinTempdb = 'Y'

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• Tac11 (4/20/2015)

Hi All,

You really should start a new thread. By hijacking a different thread, you run a greater risk of your question being ignored or missed.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• I'll add to that by saying that people shouldn't really be posting for help on Ola's stuff here. His documentation on his code is very well written and if someone spends the same amount of time looking through that document as they do posting questions about it, they'd have all the answers. To be completely honest, SSC isn't a support system for such fine offerings. 😉

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• Jeff Moden (4/20/2015)

I'll add to that by saying that people shouldn't really be posting for help on Ola's stuff here. His documentation on his code is very well written and if someone spends the same amount of time looking through that document as they do posting questions about it, they'd have all the answers. To be completely honest, SSC isn't a support system for such fine offerings. 😉

+1

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply