Scripts

• Hi

In 1 Database i have 2 or more companies . Can i generate all scripts of single company 

Thanks

• jagjitsingh - Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:30 PM

Hi

In 1 Database i have 2 or more companies . Can i generate all scripts of single company 

Thanks

I don't know, can you?

We don't have access to your system, like I have to keep reminding you jagjisingh. From your previous posts, I get the idea that you probably fall under the role of "accidental DBA", but you need to learn from the questions and answers others are providing you when you make a topic here. It's clear, so far, that you haven't read, or taken on board, a thing I've said in your previous topics; hence why this question is so poorly formed.

By Script, what do you even mean? Pre Generated scripts? Generate your own? Someone else's that automagically does it for you?You need to provide a lot more information for anyone to even begin to entertain giving you a worth while answer.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• You have to have a way to identify the information as belonging to one company or another. Then, using that method, you can export the data (assuming that's what you want). The tool you need to do this is SSIS. However, with zero detail, that's as much advice as I can offer.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply