Searching Results on this site

• When trying toe access the next page of my search results in this forum, I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

• I meant when viewing results on this site as the subject.

• What search did you enter adn with which options?

• If I search for trigger, the first 10 results are displayed. When I click Next to view the next 10 results I get nothing even though there are 95 pages of results.

• How do you know the number of page results?

What option did you select for the search and where did you enter that search?

• I come across the same problem everytime I try to search for something...

5000 posts - the reason mhite is aware of the # of page results is because it is displayed in the top right of page:

Showing page 1 of 10 - 91 messages found

sometimes I can actually move about 2 pages forward but more often than not it "freezes" on the same page..

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• I see now... I thaught he was reffering to the other search and I didn't even know that this one existed . Now that'll come in handy...

And ya, that doesn't work for me either.

• What other search are you referring to?

• Check in the top menu (the blue one like in the forums). There's a search option. That one, however more basic, enables you to search the discussions, the articles and the scripts and most importantly has a working next button .

• It sounds like a local computer issue to me. I just went through more than 91 entries a couple of times after first doing your search for 'trigger' ...

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• On which search??

• I never noticed the search on the blue bar. That one works for me.

I have always used the search forum that is visible on the home page of a specific forum.

Thanks everyone for your help.

• mhite - like you I tend(ed) to use the individual forum searches more often though even there...you can select "all forums" for a specific topic since people post all over the place with a complete disregard to the subject...however, that's neither here nor there since it doesn't work anyway...guess I too will stick to the "blue search" from now on...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply