So....

• A DBA, a Developer, and a Network Administrator walk into a bar...

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• ...and the bartender says:  "What is this?  Some kind of joke?" 

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• Now that's what I was looking for!!! 

• The Developer offers to buy the drinks. The DBA gives him permission. Meanwhile, the Network Administrator has disconnected the beer line from the pump. The drinks arrive late and nobody gets what they asked for.

Needs a little work...

• How all 3 of them met in the same place anyway? They each belong to a different habitat.

Regards,Yelena Varsha

• Hey,

What do you mean? I am all three at least on paper when I finished my MCDBA I had only one exam left to be MCSE so I took it.  But here on planet earth I do both DBA and first Java and now C# .NET developer, I love relational algebra and calculus, because most math comes with proof.

And you can tell I am wooden.

Kind regards,
    Gift Peddie

• So Sybil...  What color is the sky in your world?  (All three in one body - can't be good...  do you fight with yourself?) 

• Hmmm correction I have never worked as a Network Admin and don't intend to.

So who is crazy now? LOL

Kind regards,
    Gift Peddie

• I've read your very helpful and insightful responses for quite some time now, Gift Peddie. 

But I cannot testify to your sanity... 

•  hmmm Methinks you are talking from experience.

Kind regards,
    Gift Peddie

• OK,

I correct my question, now it says: "How all 3 of them could meet at the same place at the same time?"

- the DBA comes on schedule

- the Developer is always ahead

- the Network Admin calls about him being not available for another several hours

Regards,Yelena Varsha

• ...and the DBA hears this little voice saying "Hey man, nice shirt".  About the same time, the developer hears another little voice that says "Wow, those shoes are great, where did you get them."  The network admin is starting to feel left out until he hears this little voice that says:  "Dude, your haircut totally rocks".

Naturally they're all smiles, but they're also wondering where all the little voices are coming from.  So they ask the bartender.  "Oh that?" he replies, "that's the peanuts".

"The peanuts??" they all reply in unison somewhat confused.  "Yes" says the bartender, "You see, the peanuts here are complimentary."  

Other bar jokes (this should really be a Friday thread but what the heck...)

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

A loudly dressed golfer walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder and the bartender says "Wow, that's pretty cool.  Where did you get him?"

And the parrot says "Out there on the golf course...there's a ton of 'em!"

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• The Developer is always ahead?  Is that the joke?    heheee

• Well, good point.

Correction to the joke: "Developer always think he is ahead...". Another line for him: "Developer comes to the place in his virtual reality..."

Regards,Yelena Varsha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply