Sort Order - Include Null al last

• smunson (6/23/2008)

Actually, that "old adage" has a rather seriously gaping hole in it - such that it renders ALL judgements invalid simply because everyone is imperfect. A total lack of judgement is a far more serious problem than that of casting stones, especially when you consider the number of innocents...

Yes, everyone is imperfect including myself. But, that's because I made a mistake when I was a baby. I'm trying to keep my track record at one "Error".

😎

• Count me in for getting burned on this one. The question really needs to be clearer (as noted above). The example shown will only work with #2 and that's assuming that the correct quotation marks were used as also noted above.

I do wish we had a little better proofing of the question/answer before letting it become a QOTD. I got pretty frustrated with one of the other question writers because they used some really off the wall answer that only works if you're using English as your language. I got the answer correct, but it was another example of a question that just shouldn't have been put up.

• Yes you are correct. Actually i posted it as a question with two answers, with only the second one correct.

• Yes you are correct. Actually i posted it as a question with two answers, with only the second one correct.

• Yes you are correct. Actually i posted it as a question with only the second one as correct answer.

• Blah, Blah, Blah. Waaah! The author obviously made a mistake. Get over it, move on. Hey, I get another point for posting, 'write'?!:w00t:

• Yes you are correct. Actually i posted it as a question with only the second one as correct answer.

• sl.sajeev (6/23/2008)

Yes you are correct. Actually i posted it as a question with only the second one as correct answer.

sl.sajeev (6/23/2008)

Yes you are correct. Actually i posted it as a question with only the second one as correct answer.

sl.sajeev (6/23/2008)

Dude! This is what the "Edit" button is for. :hehe:

Tom Garth
    Vertical Solutions[/url]

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
  • I don't care about the point so much, but I want to see a little green check mark next to this one! (Bruises my ego to see those red marks) 🙂

• Author has agreed his mistake, are we going to get the point back.....:)

• Author has agreed his mistake, are we going to get the point back.....:)

• The third line will not return the results sorted as described in the question narrative or as shown in the 'should be'. The narrative specifies 'ascending order of date of leaving'.

I thought that this would be an easy point, but alas 'twas not to be.

• I apologize for the incorrect select option. The second option is the right answer.

• Yes you are correct, There is something wrong with the choices i gave.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply