Split the query by Filters

• I have a Query which is in SSRS , and has parameters . I want that query in SSIS , meaning one source and 3 different destinations( filters in ssrs), In report we choose filters in SSIS how can we do it?

how can i do by conditional split?

example :

Select * from A where region in ( US,ASIA) and device in ( iphone , android)

Select * from A where region in ( US,ASIA) and device in ( tablet , notebook)

this is in SSRS

how can we do in SSIS? one pacakge , one source/query and different filters . Please findthe attached picture for reference.

• You need a single conditional split, with three different outputs.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Ok. first let me ask. How can we write condition in conditional split where State in (us ,asia)?

• komal145 (11/7/2016)

Ok. first let me ask. How can we write condition in conditional split where State in (us ,asia)?

Something like this

UPPER(State)=="US"||UPPER(State)=="ASIA"

Slightly off topic, but the United States is a country and Asia is a continent 😉

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply