SQL 2016 + Server Core - script to add service accounts in local pages in memory

• Hi Experts,

Could any one show me the lead on how to add service accounts to local mages in memory via group policy ? I am currently using windows 2016 server core.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Prathap Seesala.

• chinna1990 - Monday, September 18, 2017 9:34 PM

Hi Experts,

Could any one show me the lead on how to add service accounts to local mages in memory via group policy ? I am currently using windows 2016 server core.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Prathap Seesala.

Can you please explain further what you are trying to do?
    😎

• chinna1990 - Monday, September 18, 2017 9:34 PM

Hi Experts,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Prathap Seesala.

Easy to find the answer with a quick Google Search "GPO Lock Pages In Memory"

Or are you saying you don't want to use GPO and use local security policies instead?  If so you need a machine with a GUI to do it.  Steps Here.

• anthony.green - Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:58 AM

chinna1990 - Monday, September 18, 2017 9:34 PM

Hi Experts,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Prathap Seesala.

Easy to find the answer with a quick Google Search "GPO Lock Pages In Memory"

Or are you saying you don't want to use GPO and use local security policies instead?  If so you need a machine with a GUI to do it.  Steps Here.

thank you , steps here  suffice my requirement 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply