SQL Job List in interval

• I am looking for a way to come up with a list of jobs scheduled to "start" between two future dates. This could be useful when you have to schedule a downtime, and you would like to see what jobs would be running during those time frames. This future time frame could be any time (cannot assume that these are within a week or any thing like that), some of the jobs can have multiple schedules, and different types (hourly, daily, weekly ). Notice that I wanted jobs starting during the time interval provided , so if a job had started before and "might" be running during the time, I am not too concerned. At least now. Before I embark on coding this, I would like to see if any one has any code that does this or does a part of this, so I do not reinvent the wheel. I would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.

• Check out this recent script for ideas:

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/scripts/contributions/1141.asp

It certainly does some of what you're after.

Regards

Phil

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply