SQL Query Taking Too Long

• Find attached sample data for the 3 temp tables used.

I would like to obtain all data from the #BudgetAccount temp table however some data is not being displayed and i think it could be because of the Joins. I have tried the full outer join on the #MainAccount and #BudgetTable but it still leaves out some data in the #BudgetAccount temp table.

Hope it helps

• at both BudgetAccount and MainAccount there are 100 rows. BudgetAccount consists 5 unique accountID and MainAccount consists of only one where as there is 104 unique AccountID in display table. So I think you didn't provided me complete set of data. here query for display table is taking fraction of second. Is your data too large to be shared? or confedential?

• Romel,

What I attached was just a sample file. The data is quite large what sample size would you require to be in a position to help ?

• A size where I can find the delay. And if BudgetAccount and MainAccount have 100 rows then display table should be based on those rows. I am really want to try helping you.

• See attached.

• Romel,

Any response yet ?

Regards,

• SSCrazy,

Yes I would like to output the results into one row per month. Please guide me on how I can achieve this.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply